Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1

Today March begins, finally! I was just out to the mailbox and I think you can feel spring coming in the air. It's still chilly. And it would be ever so much nicer if the sun would peek out, but there's definitely something in the air signaling that warmer weather will arrive. Someday.

So lately I've been feeling the need to do....something. Anything really. I've been wishing I had a project or a hobby. One that I could actually do that babies and toddlers wouldn't be able to ruin.

I was inspired a little by all the things my sister has going on, mainly this. And, trust me, even though her gallery may not be up to date, she is on top of things. Now I am not a photographer. Not that I wouldn't like to be, I just haven't really been bitten by that bug and don't really have the equipment to try.

But I've been thinking and I'm going to try my own version of this project. One blog entry per day. You may be laughing, because, well, let's be honest. I'm not the most consistent (or interesting) blogger out there. But that's o.k. I'm doing this mainly for me. I want to challenge myself to do something and see if I'll stick with it.

And I've been feeling kind of bored, and sorry for myself that I don't have anything going on. So I thought, maybe my life isn't as boring and uninteresting as I think it is. Maybe I need to just look at things in a new way. That's what this will be all about. Even if I don't think I have anything to say, or anything worth sharing, I'm going to try anyway. Since it's the first of a new month, one that brings a new season even, I thought it was the perfect time to begin.

I'm not even going to count this post. I will mostly be updating in the evening, so stay tuned for an upcoming post about our super-interesting Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog and look forward to hearing how your Monday could be so much more interesting than mine ;)

    ReplyDelete