Saturday, March 13, 2010

Forgetful

So it didn't take long at all for my resolve to post something ever day to fade. I completely forgot to write a post Thursday and Friday.

It's just been a normal week around here. After such beautiful warm weather to get things started, it sure got dreary, didn't it?

Today I enjoyed a fun "girl's day out" with my mother- and sister-in-law. We went to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch and it was sooo delicious. I can understand why their food is always on those "worst offenders" lists. It's so flavorful, it must have tons of fat and everything bad for you in it.

We had planned to peruse some of the shops in the strip malls on the north side, but because of the rain, we stayed inside and walked around the mall at Keystone. I came home with a cookie cutter set from Williams Sonoma that my mother-in-law kindly got me. We will have her over one afternoon to help with the cookies. I'm sure the kids will have fun. It was really nice to get out and enjoy a meal and just browse around without kids. Next time we'll try to get out when it's not raining though.

No comments:

Post a Comment