Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good evening

This Tuesday brought a little change of pace for us. We usually drive up to Waynetown so Chris can play basketball at a local church with my brother. However, Chris sprained his ankle last week. So, we opted to stay at home, but my sister and her family came down here to hang out.

We had a nice dinner, played some games and watched Lost together. My sis loves Lost as much as I do, so it was nice to watch together. Although, with six kids running around the house, I'm sure she is looking forward to rewatching this episode as much as I am. :)

Now that I have mopped up dripped Kool-aid off the floor, tucked the two older kids in to bed (Anna was already asleep; she just got moved to her own bed), I'm going to curl up on the couch and watch last week's season premier of The Locator.

If you've never watched this show, you are missing out. It airs on the We station Wednesdays at 10 (I think, but it used to be Saturdays, so you should check). It is super heart-wrenching. Usually there is some kind of happy ending for people that Troy Dunne (sp?) reunites. Hopefully. But, of course, it is life, so it is not always happy. Each episode deals with a different case (or two), so you can jump in any week. However, once you start a program, you can't turn yourself away. And you better have some Kleenex nearby, cause more often than not, you'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment