Monday, December 14, 2009

Autumn Updates

So I have really fallen off the blog wagon, so to speak. It has been months since I posted a new blog. There have been a lot of little events in our lives and I find myself thinking, 'That would make a nice blog post,' but I never get around to it. It's definitely a good thing I'm not trying to do this as a profession!

So, here goes.....

Scott turned 7. 7!!




We had a ton of fun at a carnival.




Anna got bored and decorated her sister with stickers...



We enjoyed a beautiful fall day at the park.








Scott finally lost his first tooth.





We filled up on a wonderful Thanksgiving meal.



Elizabeth turned one!! And thank you so much to my darling sis for this beautiful picture.



Now, she is standing and this week has been taking a few steps at a time!




Anna turned 3, and is obsessed with all things princess! She got new princess dress-up clothes for her birthday.





Now that you are all caught up on our lives, maybe tonight or tomorrow (I hope, but no promises!) I will compose a real post, complete with an anecdote!

No comments:

Post a Comment