Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LOST is back!

It's finally here--the start of the fifth season of LOST. I watched the series premiere of this show four years ago and was hooked from the start. I haven't missed an episode and have been reviewing the dvd's the past few weeks while feeding the baby so I am totally set for the new episode tonight. I love the mystery and confusion. I enjoy not being totally sure of what's going on or where things are heading. The possibilities are fascinating and I love searching for new theories. This is the only tv show I am really into, but for the next four months I will eagerly await each Wednesday evening.

1 comment:

  1. We love this show. We actually got hooked on it last year. We watched every episode within a month. We would watch 2-4 a night. I can't wait until tonight!

    ReplyDelete