Saturday, July 25, 2009

No argument

This morning was supposed to be my opportunity to sleep in. Since it was storming overnight, Anna ended up in bed with me. And, as soon as she is awake, she is talking. Chris made his best effort to allow me to get more sleep this morning by coming in to get her. Here is how their conversation went:

Chris: "Anna, why don't you go downstairs and watch Sprout with Scott."
Anna: "No, I'm still sleeping."
Chris: "No you're not, you're talking to Mommy."
Anna: "No, I'm talking to you!"

Can't really argue with that!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! She was so right though, huh?! That is seriously funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Gotta love the little one's logic..Love the blog.. I'm a homeschooling mommy too. We're facebook friends, I think because of one of the games we both play and just wanted to give encouragement from one homeschooling mommy to another, keep capturing these precious minutes caue tho some days can seem an endless grind it really does go by way way too fast..
    Glad to "meet" you,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when the little ones "out-smart" momma and dad. Cute story.

    ReplyDelete